Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of power, including the following:
- Practicum Activities Reflection: Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in your practicum setting during Topics 1 and 2.
- Application of Leadership: Identify your given “power” at your workplace or in your professional life. What is your greatest contribution in the lives of others?
- Practicum Project Preparation: What are your ideas for you practicum project? How does this project refine and build skills related to your career goals?
- Leadership Video Reflection: Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Servant Leadership – Issue of Power” video.
Topic 1 was on:
Determine leadership qualities present and lacking in self.
Topic 2 was on:
- Compare management and leadership.
- Compare the issue of power in the servant leadership paradigm to the secular view of power.
My practicum project is on:
Concept-based and evidence based learning strategies in creating nurse leaders.
I am mentoring with The Director of the Emergency room
The paper must be done on the attach template Pleas Identify each question being asked.
The post Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of power, including the following: appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.