PAPER FORMAT – 5 TO 8 full pages. Double spaced Font 12. (You have to write a minimum of 5 pages and you can exceed 8 pages if you want to – limit it to 10 pages max)
1) ABSTRACT – make sure you have an abstract in the beginning of your paper. This would be a general summary of the paper in one paragraph. the aim would be to give the reader an overall idea of the paper (aims, research questions, methods, results)
2)INTRODUCTION- The introduction of the paper is where you introduce the reader to the topic/theme of the paper and then direct your research aims and questions.
3)BODY OF THE PAPER – Build up your argument in the body of the paper. Most important part of the paper. Remember to related your topic to urban!
4)ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSION- these can be two sections or merged into one – depending on your topic.
5)Make sure you end the paper with possible solutions and way forward.
6)I highly encourage you to divide your paper into different sections – that is helpful both for the writer and reader. Have headings for each section!
7) Always make sure there is a flow in your writing – the paper should be continuous and not abrupt!
8) In text CITATIONS – if you are quoting something from book or article or taking particular data – make sure you cite that book or journal article. I recommend APA Format for intext citations and bibliography
9) BIBLIOGRAPHY – At the end of the paper, make sure you attach your bibilography- make two sections academic references (10 academic sources required) and then non-academic (news articles and websites) Bibliography has to be there!
10) DEADLINE- you are supposed to submit the paper by 6th May Saturday midnight. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
The introduction was first posted on October 9, 2019 at 11:04 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com