1. Where to find definitions for abbreviations in the drawing set?
Â· Cover sheet of the set of drawings
2. On which drawing types could floor to floor heights be found?
3. What is a schedule and what type of information is included in a schedule?
Â· A schedule is a system used to organize all types of repetitive information in an easy-to- read format.
Â· Schedules list information pertaining to a similar group of items in a project such as doors, windows, room finishes, columns, trusses
4. Which scale is commonly used on a site plan and why?
Â· The engineerâ€s scale is used to measure distance on site plans because dimensions in this case are greater than would be encountered in the plans of the building
5. How are the technical specifications organized and formatted?
Â· They are organized following CSI MasterFormat 16, with 50 divisions. Each individual division has a general, products and execution section.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
test order DO NOT BID was first posted on January 27, 2020 at 3:28 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org