PurposeYour project for this course is to develop a paper that provides an overview of how technology has been used to improve medical care with particular attention to management of information withi
Your project for this course is to develop a paper that provides an overview of how technology has been used to improve medical care with particular attention to management of information within a given specialty.
Select an area of Health Information Technology and research how that area uses healthcare delivery and health information technology. The areas of Health Information Technology include:
- Home Health
- Long Term Care
- Nursing Homes Administration
- Clinical Trials
- Public Health
- Prison System
Write a research paper on how technology is improving medical care, thoroughly explaining what it is, why it’s important, and how it fundamentally impacts the health care system today. You will gather evidence and present a well-reasoned argument or debatable issue.
Your project is due by the end of Module 05. Along the way, you are responsible to do the research and writing and turn in portions of your project according to the following Time Line. (You will be given specific instructions each week.)
You will create original research paper with a body of 7-10 pages. In general, your paper should consist of the following pages:
Title Page – captivating title, your name, title of the course, date
Body – 7-10 pages of introduction, background on your topic, research support, personal evaluation, strong conclusion. Body should be organized with a minimum of the following titles:
- Thesis or Position
- 3-5 Sub-Topics
References Cited page – in APA format.
Research and Writing Requirements include:
- Proper mechanics: clear, concise, complete sentences and paragraphs, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. (See style handbooks recommended by your college’s Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.)
- Five or six sources for the paper from your research. Your textbook is a good resource. Internet resources should be reliable as at a university or government website. Please use one or two sources as available from your college’s Online Library. Use statements and ideas that you have come up with on your own and blend these in with your research. Do not plagiarize. If you want to use actual words from a source, put them in quotation marks with the source.
Follow APA format for citing your sources. For APA guidelines, go to your college’s online library, which you can access through the Resources tab.
Your instructor will evaluate your project according to your topic selection, thesis and outline, and final paper delivered in proper format as follows:
Subject is TELEMIDICINE
- Strong thesis statement outlines the path that your project will follow.
- Outline supports thesis, listing topics and sub-topics for your project.
- Properly formatted using APA guidelines.
- Mechanics follow required standards.
- Final Paper
- Follows all Project assignment details and technical requirements, presenting “an overview of how technology has been used to improve medical care with particular attention to management of information within a given specialty.”
- Incorporates key elements of a quality research paper:
- Strong thesis statementt the main point of your project and suggests the path that your project will follow.
- Attention-getting introduction moving into quick transition that leads into thesis. Captures readers’ attention.
- Topic sentences relate back to thesis statement. All information is relevant to thesis.
- Logical transitions between paragraphs and ideas provide unity and coherence to the whole. Clear organization.
- Concluding paragraph sums up information and reiterates thesis.
- Mechanics follow required standards. (Spelling, grammar, sentences written according to Standard English.)
- APA format is followed in parenthetical references to research in the body of the text and in the annotated bibliography in the References Page at the end.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
technology was first posted on October 29, 2019 at 10:41 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org