Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for this type of health care organization:
· (Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital also known as IRF Inpatient Rehab Facility) see nchmd.org/Brookdale
6 to 8 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
· Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
· Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
· Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
· Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
· Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
Write in 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines.
At least six scholarly reviewed sources that were published within the past five years.