Assignment on THIN Documentary. Due end of this week (Friday 3).
WATCH the documentary (1:40 hr)
1. State symptoms and medical & psychological consequences in two of the four featured women that suffered with Eating Disorder (consult slides).
2. Choose one of the women and reflect on: her personality traits, her general behavior, relational dynamics with others (e.g., other patients, family, professionals), relation to her illness, relation to her treatment.
3. What kind of treatment approaches were shown in the film?
4. What are your thoughts on The Renfrew Center approach in general? Did you like it? Why or why not?
5. Based on what you saw, what is your prediction: which of the 4 women will have best prognosis/treatment outcome and why?
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
on THIN Documentary was first posted on April 2, 2020 at 10:13 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org