1. List and define 5 indicators for urinalysis.
2. Explain the difference between Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus.
3. Divide. Label and give meaning of three medical terms pertaining to the urinary system
4. In the urinary system case study for this week’s module, the two patients had many signs and symptoms and were diagnosed by the same physician..
- a. What were the symptoms experienced by each patient?
- b. What signs were evident from the lab tests?
- c. What was the diagnosis for each patient?
- d. What was done to reach the final diagnosis?
The post List and define 5 indicators for urinalysis. appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.