SOCIOLOGY You are going to expand your ideas for an ideal society to include groups and deviance. Your paper will cover three sections: key components, theory, and the people.Key Components:What are t
- You are going to expand your ideas for an ideal society to include groups and deviance. Your paper will cover three sections: key components, theory, and the people.Key Components:
- What are the different types of groups (e.g., primary groups, secondary groups, reference groups, formal groups, in-groups, and out-groups) within a society?
- What are the main characteristics of a group?
- How does the group fit the needs of the society and individuals?
- What is deviance?
- How can deviance contribute to society? How does it detract?
- How does Merton’s five-part typology of deviance fit within an ideal society? How can the theory explain stigmas?
- How do the different types of groups (primary groups, secondary groups, reference groups, formal groups, in-groups, and out-groups) impact people?
- How do people engage and contribute when they are part of an in-group?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of belonging? How do people conform to groups?
- How do groups control individuals?
- What occurs when people are not part of a group? How might they react?
- Why do people consider deviance a mental illness?
- The paper should be at least 3 pages (the title page and reference page do not count as part of the page requirement).
- Papers must include at least three sources from academic books or journal articles cited in APA Style.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
key component was first posted on December 16, 2019 at 9:17 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com