Requirements and Guidelines
· Download the required Milestone 2 Template. (Links to an external site.) Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR361 Milestone 2.docx.
· Briefly state the patient scenario from the Milestone 1 assignment.
· Include revisions, if required by Milestone 1 faculty feedback.
· Identify (3) teaching areas to improve patient outcomes.
· Information to be taught to patient should include information about the mHealth app, safety, guidelines, and how to interpret and act on the information that is provided.
· Describe 3 ways you would determine and evaluate the success of the patient’s use of the mHealth app.
· Remember to cite when appropriate
· You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)
· Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly on your saved Milestone 2 Template.
· Complete all rubric areas for a superior Milestone 2.
· Use instructor feedback from Milestone 1 to improve your statements regarding the patient scenario in Milestone 2.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Information systems project nursing appeared first on Health Term Papers.