Examines two critical components for interprofessional team success: leadership and trust. Develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Identify at least three leadership behaviors that build trust within a team.
- Identify at least three leadership behaviors that undermine trust within a team.
- Explain the consequences of a team that does not trust its leader in terms of patient safety.
- Describe strategies team members can use to build trust among one another in terms of skill, knowledge, and responsibility.
- Describe principles of effective interprofessional team leadership. In other words, what skills and qualities should a good team leader possess? Is there a difference between being a good leader and being an effective leader?