Nurses use Quality Indicators (QIs) for several purposes. QIs highlight potential quality concerns, identify areas that need further study and investigation, and track changes over time. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) QIs include Prevention Quality Indicators, Inpatient Quality Indicators, Patient Safety Indicators, and Pediatric Quality Indicators (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, n.d.). You will use these quality indicators within your Assignment.
Use the Walden Writing Center guidelines titled “Writing a Paper” and “Scholarly Writing: Overview” to do the following:
· Draft a 2- to 3-page paper describing your selected QI in general, and then describe how this QI has the potential to improve the quality, safety, and outcomes of your patients and their families.
· Describe the current data available and leadership’s goal for improvement.
· Draft a solution using 2 sources from professional and scholarly literature to support your proposal.
· Use the 2000/3000 AWE Level Assignment Template in the resources for this week to complete your Assignment.
· Use in-text citations to support your paper. Use essay-level writing skills, including the use of transitional material and organizational frames.
The post Draft a 2- to 3-page paper describing your selected QI in general, and then describe how this QI has the potential to improve the quality, safety, and outcomes of your patients and their families. appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.