- Identify your selected unit (or department) in the first line of your posting.
- Identify the key inputs and outputs of this unit.
- Briefly discuss factors that should be considered when establishing the primary productivity measure for your selected unit.
- Propose one productivity measure for this unit and provide a rationale.
- What are possible consequences—positive or negative—of the selection of this productivity measure?
- Course Text:
- Langabeer II, J. R., & Helton, J. (2016). Health care operations management: A systems perspective (2nded.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
- Chapter 6, “Productivity and Performance Management”This chapter explains fundamental concepts of productivity management, and describes the usefulness of performance scorecards in conveying data that can help managers monitor productivity.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post DESCRIBE CHALLENGES THAT HEALTH CARE MANAGERS FACE IN THEIR EFFORTS TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.