Write a 480 word well organized essay that reflects your belief or passion about a particular part of your professional experience. Include an outline and 5 references. Use APA format.
The paper needs to be well written with the following guidelines, which I will be checking to make sure.
1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment
Criteria: Material is presented with meticulous attention to logical order, supporting a clearly articulated thesis. Ideas are arranged so that they make consistent, coherent progress from introduction to conclusion; transitions support smooth connections from point to point. Paper addresses all requirements of the assignment, to include error-free APA formatting and compliance with instructions.
· 1.1: Present material in clear and/or logical order appropriate to task.
· 1.2: Articulate thesis and purpose clearly.
· 1.3: Support thesis and purpose fully.
· 1.4: Transition smoothly and develop connections from point to point.
· 1.5: Create coherent progress from introduction through conclusion.
· 1.6: Complete assignment in accordance with instructions.
2: Develop coherent paragraphs or points so that each is internally unified and so that each functions as part of the whole document or presentation
Criteria: Paper achieves internal coherence through consistent and skillful construction of paragraphs with meaningful topic sentences, supported by well-developed sentences of sufficient depth. The arrangement of paragraphs enables ideas to flow seamlessly from one point to the next.
· 2.1: Create meaningful topic sentence for each paragraph or point.
· 2.2: Develop each paragraph’s single topic to the appropriate depth.
· 2.3: Supply relevant and original supporting detail.
3: Tailor communications to the audience.
Key Criteria: Paper demonstrates cognizance of audience, skillfully using precise and appropriate language and terms to convey the intended meaning and tone of the paper to readers.
· 3.1: Identify target audience.
· 3.2: Explain unfamiliar terms and material.
· 3.3: Employ precise, appropriate language.
· 3.4: Use audience-appropriate, consistent tone.
· 3.5: Avoid language which indicates bias against individuals/groups their affiliations, orientations and beliefs.
4: Use sentence structure appropriate to the task, message and audience.
Key Criteria: Paper expresses ideas clearly and concisely. Sentence structure is varied throughout the paper to ensure smooth flow and engaging narrative. Paper is free of major sentence-level errors such as awkward syntax, run-on sentences, fragments, and comma splices.
· 4.1: Demonstrate variation in sentence structure.