Chapter 1: Mini-Case: Richard Branson Shoots for the Moon
- Would you classify Richard Branson as a manager or a leader? What qualities distinguish him as one or the other?
- As mentioned earlier in this chapter, followers are part of the leader- ship process. Describe the relationship between Branson and his followers.
- Identify the myths of leadership development that Richard Branson’s success helps to disprove.
Chapter 2: Mini-Case Developing Leaders at UPS
- What are the major skills Jovita Carranza has demonstrated in her ca- reer at UPS that have made her a successful leader?
- Consider the spiral of experience that Jovita Carranza has traveled. How has her experience affected her ability as a leader?
abstract paragraph (mandatory)
introduction paragraph (mandatory)
main body 3 pages
citations mandatory (20 marks for citations)
conclusion paragraph mandatory
minimum 3 references